Houston, Texas, Business and Commercial Trial Law Firm
The Houston, TX, business law firm of Neal Cannon & Associates, P.C. has successfully represented clients in
business and commercial litigation and
bad faith insurance cases for over thirty years. The firm's goal is to resolve business law cases as efficiently as possible, in terms of both time and money. When a conflict cannot be resolved without a lawsuit, Neal Cannon can, and will, represent his clients aggressively and effectively at trial.
The firm serves clients from Harris, Brazoria, Galveston, Montgomery, and Ft. Bend counties. If you need a trial lawyer for your business or commercial dispute or problem or are involved in a bad-faith insurance dispute, Mr. Cannon is one person with whom you should discuss your problem. Contact the firm’s Houston law office to arrange a confidential consultation.
Neal Cannon & Associates’ demonstrated record of successful litigation on behalf of its clients results from the experience, talent, and commitment to excellence of its closely-knit legal team. Mr. Cannon, supported by the firm’s staff, will pursue the most efficient and cost effective approach to each case. Attorney Neal Cannon employs current technology and professional experts to build a strong, clear presentation during negotiations and in trial.
By focusing on select
practice areas, Neal Cannon has developed an exceptional mastery of business law and civil litigation. His expertise directly benefits his clients. He recognizes key elements of the case early in the legal action and analyzes the merits of each applicable legal strategy.
In addition to a commitment to exceptional legal representation, the firm holds itself to a strict professional and ethical standard. Neal Cannon & Associates is respected throughout the business and legal communities of the Houston, Texas, area.
Attorney Neal Cannon has over 30 years of practice experience in civil litigation, Uniform Commercial Code transactions and business entity formation in Brazoria, Harris, Galveston, Montgomery, and Fort Bend counties, Texas. His peers, area judges, and the corporations and individuals who have benefited from his litigation skills recognize him as a superior trial lawyer.
Civil Trial Litigation
Mr. Cannon represents clients in business and commercial civil litigation and
has been lead counsel in cases involving over 900 clients in Texas state and federal courts.
Noteworthy Trial and Appeal cases
- Johnston v. California Real Estate Investment Trust, 912 F.2d 788 (5th Cir. 1990). Successfully prosecuted enforcement of an attorney's fees in a personal injury contract. Texas law was extended for the first time and recognized by the Federal Court.
- Letsos v. H.S.H., Inc., 592 S.W.2d 665 (Tex. Civ. App.-Waco 1979). Successfully defended a suit to set aside a sale of a business on claim of defrauding creditors.
- City of Houston v. Stoddard, 675 S.W.2d 280 (Tex. App.-Houston [1st Dist.] 1984). Successfully prosecuted claim for a parent's mental anguish due to the death of a child.
Selected cases listed - every case is unique. Similar results may not be obtained in your case. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Partnership and Corporate Transactional Law
Neal Cannon & Associates offers certain business law services regarding contract law, the Uniform Commercial Code, business formation issues (corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures) and other business agreements (buy-sell, non-compete and confidentiality agreements).
Representative Business and Commercial Clients:
- American Surplus Underwriters Corporation - insurance agency
- Stone Mountain Insurance Company - insurance company
- Houston Shoe Hospital - shoe repair company
- NDT Systems, Inc. - international chemical company
- Pengo Industries, Inc. - manufacturing
- Aztec Manufacturing Company - manufacturing
- Universal Packaging, Inc. - manufacturing
- Compound Manufacturing Distribution - manufacturing
- Westchase Petroleum Corporation - oil and gas exploration
- Compu-Center, Inc. - computer data processing
If you have a business problem involving a breach of contract, fraud or misrepresentations in a transaction, a problem with a shareholder or partner or any other type of business problem or dispute, you are invited to contact Attorney Neal Cannon to discuss the services the firm provides to clients with a range of business problems.
Houston Business Litigation Law Firm Serving Clients from Harris,
Brazoria, Galveston, Montgomery and Fort Bend Counties, Texas.